So i went shopping and spent tons of money. I don't ever want to do that again. I think its probably better to just pick up something here and there as you see it on sale or whatever. ANYWAYS. While I went shopping richard took the girls and went fishing. It was his way of conning his dad into helping him babysitt. They went to strawberry reservoir.
doesn't this picture just say: fishing sucks.
doesn't this picture just say: fishing is so fun!
two pictures of happy anna I guess fishing must be fun.
when asked what she caught, anna replied: no fish, just WORMS!
julia's first time forward facing.
1 comment:
I scrolled through all your photos, such cuteness! I did read a few things - I love that Anna tried to put soap in her hair - so helpful. I also thought it was cute that they tried to clean up the pee, only because I wasn't the one who had to clean it.
Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment