Thursday, May 2, 2013

hodgepodge



The pics off the camera this week.  I can't believe I haven't blogged for a whole week.  I've spent all my "screentime" catching up with friends!  Thank you for the birthday wishes, I feel humbled and loved!  You can see my delicious ice cream cake, my sunburn and the pearls rich got me in the pic above.  that cake is still in the freezer, I can't believe it has lasted this long!

We've had a fun busy week.  Monday we went to the aquarium.  Tuesday we went to story time and my grandmas, my mom was there so that was fun!  I made homemade gnocchi and cauliflower kukus.  both were delicious and I'm still full.   Wed we went to a friend in the ward's house, then anna helped me make broccoli red pepper lasagne and we took it to grandma elaines for dinner.  Today we went to the libary and my grandparents (its the last story time until fall, sad).  then we went for a hike with zachary in the afternoon.  They had some yummy rock "cakes".  crazy kids.  when we got home I made one of my favorite dinners - carrot and bell pepper stir fry with tofu.  Julia actually ate dinner so i had to take a picture (she's a picky eater).  When I got the camera out she made this funny face (bottom picture).  I'm not sure what that is but she kept making it.  I thnk she's trying to say cheese.  Anna, on the other hand, couldn't be bothered with dinner because she got so many good library books.  They are all about families and she's really into giving everyone a name.


No comments: