We ate lunch in the backyard wed and Anna said, I want to go up to that canyon again someday. So Friday morning we went before it got too hot. She didn't want to hike, but climb rocks at the trail head and inspect maple and scrub oak leaves and seeds. That okay with me. It was a beautiful day to be in the mountains.
After that we fed grandma Elaine so,e lunch and visited with grandpa glen while grandma h took grandma Elaine to the dentist.
We made curry for dinner that night. I love Anna's cross eyed crazy cook look here. She ate that curry right up, good girl.
Anna loves to climb into Julia crib. They play in there for up to half hour. It's not very safe though so I should put the kibosh to that!
We went to aunt jillys musical review in centerville. It was a fun Day!






1 comment:
JJ says, I want to see Aunt Nicole!"
Super cute! I love relaxing days in the mountains! And I love that your girls will play together so well!
Post a Comment