Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Motherhood = a trial of patience

As I write this Anna is totally naked and screaming : "I DON'T SEE THEM ANYWHERE MOM". I told her I wouldn't read her a book until she had her Jammie's on.  They are in the middle of the floor staring at her.
A few minutes previous I left my floor mopping job in the kitchen to find this. And yes, she did flush a toy down and it is stuck.  Rich will maybe take care of that for me when he gets home.
Earlier today we went for a walk.  We went to the high school near our house.  The girls enjoyed watching football practice.  Then we ran the steps on the bleachers.  From up high Anna spotted the high jump mat and ran to it.  She climbed up before I got over there and found a giant puddle!  Talk about a slip and slide.  She and julia had a great time getting wet.  Then I went away from them to get the stroller.  Awhile my back was turned Anna took off her wet pants and ran around the track totally naked.  I was real sad the iPad battery was dead!
Before that we made these strawberry bars that we love.  Julia enjoyed them the most of course.
Before our bear lake trip the girls went for their own trip to the moon in the cooler.
And they're entranced by the ants that have made their village on and under our garage.
ESP Julia.
Anna likes to do ballet everywhere.  She thought this was a great place for a performance.
While I'm typing this Anna is loading my arms with books.  Oh Anna.  She's off to look for the night gown again.  And.......success!  Looks like I've got to go read.  I should be a librarian with all these story time hours I'm getting!!

5 comments:

Trina said...

Hahaha!!!! So funny!!! I love the stories!!!

Joy said...

Anna streaking around the track. Awesome.

Emily said...

Oh, kids! Patience is definitely the name of the game! You are an awesome mama!

Also, I think Anna and Grace must be secretly communicating or something because they are totally on the same wavelength with their antics! :)

Joy said...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/reasons-kids-are-pretty-much-just-tiny-drunk-adults

Cassidy&Dustin said...

Rylee also likes to streak! Haha