Later I took them both out to weed with me. They both helped but Julia pooped her pants (#2 for the day) so we had to come in and shower. While I cleaned Julia, Anna got into the sink and attempted to wash her hair using hand soap. She was soaked. So I started at square one. A mere two hours after getting dressed the first time we were already on outfit two for both girls.
After getting Julia dressed I noticed she has alligator skin so I tried greasing her up. While attempting to do this she grabbed a handful of login and put it in her hair. Hmmm looks like its going to be a great day.


2 comments:
haha, oh the life of a mother! I am so glad you wrote this down because some day it will make you laugh. Might not make you laugh right now, but someday you will want to look back on those crazy times.
That little girls looks so cute and innocent how could she do anything wrong?????
Post a Comment