the day continued in the same manner. Anna peed her pants because she held it so long that she just couldn't hold it in long enough to get her pants and panties down. So she peed right in front of the toilet and then I was on the phone with my aunt talking about my grandma and Julia got a measuring cup from somewhere and went in with Anna and they scooped water onto the pee peed floor (all within like 2 minutes while i was on the phone, this is why i don't talk on the phone!). Awesome.
I was crazy enough to take them to the library and park where they didn't listen and kept taking their shoes off.
When we got home the craziness continued. I don't remember what order these things happened but: Julia ate laundry detergent, food from the garbage and tore pages out of books. Anna poured salt in her eye and again washed her hair with hand soap in the sink again. while rinsing salt out of anna's eye julia climbed up onto the kitchen counter and sucked toothpaste out of the tube. I hope julia makes it through the night. For some reason I don't feel mad at her at all, but Anna is just really mak'n me grouchy!
i think that's mostly it. crazyness. I need to get back onto my A-game! I wrote up a schedule and am getting these girls (anna) back in line with her room time!
6 comments:
Oh no! All in one day!
We had similar toilet issue this week (it overflowed, Grace wanted to be a big girl and do it herself while I was nursing, and it was poop water...nice) and she once ate about half a tube of toothpaste. I called poison control on that one, but no need to worry!
Hopefully things are better tomorrow!
You are a patient, awesome mama!
Oh my goodness!! Your day sounds crazy. Those girls are a silly duo. They sure love to help. You have taught them well.
Oh man! What a day! You survived with a good enough attitude to write a great post though. :) I hope today has been less chaotic. Those girls are so lucky to have such a great mommy!
I feel stressed out just reading this. Glad you survived!
Thanks for coming over today! Rylee prayed tonight at dinner, thanks for mommy's friend coming over. We will have to get together again soon! I can totally relate to being grouchy at the older and not at the younger :)
It is not funny when you are in it, but I am laughing because I have so many naughty days like this and think I am just mean for thinking she is naughty. Hope it has gotten better. We should talk scehdules...when the girls are in bed...and bounce ideas off of each other.
Post a Comment