Thursday, September 11, 2014

multitasked blog post, bridal falls

 I'm listening to a webinar on nutrigenomics.  It's sort of boring.  So I'm multitasking.  Hence the middle of the day blog post!  We drove down to see our friends Trina JJ and LL and Bo who are living in Orem right now.  We drove up to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was the perfect "hike" for the kids.  They had a wonderful time, once the got their snacks of course.

 I can't believe we actually got a picture with all 4 of them looking!


 JJ gets anna running!
 Julia and LL.  How cute!

 a ballet stage!

I love this outfit julia is wearing.  Here is Anna wearing the same outfit ( this is May 2012, so she wasn't quiet 2 yet...)  Im amazed that I got Julia to wear this since she doesn't usually like anything but pink.

Thanks for showing us a good hike and delying Bo's nap for us Trina!  It was so good to see you, as always.  I better focus back on work.

2 comments:

pbuhler5 said...

I listened, too. Not very exciting. How did your presentation go?

Trina said...

Thanks for the fun hike!!! Cute photos!!! And yes your girls both look especially cute in that outfit!!!