in the "video" below you can see what it is like to take anna to a museum. lots of sign reading.
Then Rich went on a date with his parents to the game. Anna says she wanted to go, but we all know that it wouldn't have really been fun for her. Instead, I took the girls home and we went to Brody's birthday party (he lives 2 doors down - lilly's sister). The girls had a wonderful time
Sunday morning we made crepes for the buhlers (since they are so french!). Anna eats everything in hers. Julia requested NOT ANYTHING. She likes em plain. Rich's parents stayed with the girls while we went to the ogden temple re-dedication. It was a nice reminder of how close the temple is to our house and how we should be going more than once every 3 months (we can see 3 temples from our house!).
The buhlers left after we had a meal of eggplant curry. As joyce would say, "this is the summer of eggplant, never to be repeated." We grew too much this year. But it really is nice that Paul gives us good plants for our garden from his greenhouse.
Monday was a busy day. I did a lot! I woke up at 5 and read scriptures for an hour, then I ran for 45 minutes, then I sanded down the guest room while doing 6 loads of laundry. I cleaned the whole house too. AFter that we went to walmart, ross and bed/bath/beyond to return stuff I didn't like. We then went to dance and after we washed a big comforter that anna peed on. Then I worked for a few hours and made some banana muffins with anna. Trina and JJ came over to play. We made chili for dinner. Lilly and family came over. Kids went to bed and Rich and I painted the rest of the guest room. I finished the second coat this morning.
anna and jj, locked themselves into her room and had fun. Lately I've been tired of picking up toys, so I took away eveything except the legos, food and a few ponies. They play just as much as ever - and it's easier to clean up. case in point: kids don't need lots of toys to be happy. pic below is anna sleeping funny. oh i love these girls.
Today was a weird one. I had some urgent work stuff this morning, so the girls played while I worked. Then we went to the library and park.
At the park anna did some awesome dancing, she was being the teacher and julia was being the follower. I love how they play together. Enjoy this video - and if you want.....get up and dance to it! Anna is the next kathy smith (;










1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I'm biased, but those chicken dances are hilarious.
Post a Comment