anna had dance, she learned about spirals. She is always so happy after that.
anna was trying to say colorful. she has a hard time with R's and that word is difficult. so after a few tries she gave up and said, "its like a rainbow" What a cute little thesaurus she is.
Anna likes to tie ropes to the swings and then "control" the swings with the ropes. She and julia played "control" on the swings for a good while today.
Julia keeps telling me she is a big girl. We've decided she can't say her l's, r's, y's, j's, t's and well a lot of other consonants, but she is getting better everyday. i think.
we bought an apple tree. richard planted it tonight in the corner of the yard. i hope we stay here long enough to see it's fruit.
Grandma elaine is giving us her baby grand piano. I get to call and arrange that soon. hooray for a piano again!
we bought some milk for 99 cents at smiths, they have good deals.
oh and last night a picture fell of the way and scared us to death. richard went around the house in his undies looking for the robber. we never found him. in the morning i saw the culprit. a picture andy gave me had fallen off the wall. Funny thing is that it fell off the wall when we were first married and lived in Logan. The glass is still cracked. I guess that picture is just a test of richard's bravery. I think I was a better wife last time, I actually got out of bed and checked things out with him. Rich was more of a man this time, he didn't carry a gun around with him looking for the creeper. Man was that logan basement creepy!
No comments:
Post a Comment