we had a busy day. whats new. the furnace man came at 8 this morning and for some reason thought i wanted to know everything about furnaces, so he gave me a furnace lesson for 2 hours. He wasn't very good at explaining things and I think he might have been full of crap, but it's included in our home warranty so whatever.
After he left we went to a play date at the park. my visiting teacher likes to do "group" visiting teaching. I really do like having someone that comes to my house and shares a spiritual message with me. I need that more than gossip at the park. But for some reason in Utah I've still yet to be visit taught for real. Oh well. The girls played. Anna tried to play with the other girls there but they are older than she is and were not very inclusive. She didn't want to stay very long.
We went home and ate lunch and water colored and cut and made a princess castle and shape patterns with our crystal climbers. Julia and Spencer napped and Anna played with ponies. I put in an application for a new job reviewing menus for school breakfast and lunch. It is 1-2 hours a week and pays the same as my current job. how many part time jobs do I need?
when the sleepers woke up we went and visited Spencer's aunt (who lives down the street). Then his dad came and got him, then we took anna to her first primary party. She has been looking forward to this for WEEKS! Before I even got a flyer about it she asked every day when the sleepover party was. I was like...uh I'm not sure about that! But it was just a movie in the primary room in PJs. She just got home and had a good time. When I left I told her not to go anywhere but the primary room because sometimes she wanders off and I didn't want her to get lost. I messed up. After the movie they went into the gym. I guess anna cried because she didn't think it was okay to go anywhere else! She got over it though and had a good time.
While she was there rich and i took julia on a date. We haven't done that ....well...ever. We went to subzero ice cream. It was outrageously priced, we should have gone to McDonalds. But julia felt special anyways. I read her a bunch of princess books and put her to bed. A good day.



No comments:
Post a Comment