I worked a lot last week. Sometimes I get so crazy about getting work stuff done and house stuff done that I almost feel guilty when I take time to do fun things with the girls. When the crazy passes I realize that doing fun stuff with the girls is the most important and the most fulfilling thing I can do with my time. It's just hard to balance it all. Here's pics of the house:
So today we have spencer. Technically I'm working when I have Spencer because I get paid to do it. We have had a fun day. We jumped on the tramp, we had the neighbor girl millie over, I played math games with Anna, we built stuff with legos, we went for a nature walk and collected all sorts of things (including 2 bird feathers!), we took cookies to a new neighbor, then - best of all - we made an airplane out of the trampoline box - and finger painted it.
Spencer starting getting a little fussy so I had to take him in and give him a bottle. While I was inside the girls changed gears from finger painting to BODY painting. So I went out and hosed them off with cold water. After the fact anna told me "We were pretending to be like people from india - they have dots on their foreheads." I love this girl.
Oh yes, and Anna's primary teacher came over because she needed to ask Anna "why she loves jesus" for the primary party. So she thought on it all morning and this afternoon during lunch she said "I love jesus because he created the beautiful world." We then listened to the beautiful world song by coldplay and julia pulled out some killer dance poses.
Now Anna is reading books and listening to music (see above) and Julia is taking a nap (actually talking in her room in the dark, hopefully she continues to nap until she is 3...or...4....). Time to get back to crazy work - or at least until 3 when everyone wakes up.













1 comment:
Your house looks great!!! And those photos of the girls made me laugh. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment