well, we've been working on the garden and on the house and I haven't been blogging. A lot has happened! One highlight was that last week Taylor, my little brother graduated from highschool. I was 10 when he was born. I think I was in the 4th grade, Mrs Sutton's class. I remember being very jealous of him when he was a new baby. After all, I was the baby for 10 years!
That wore off pretty quickly and I grew to love babies and little kids. I spent most of my growing up years (after 2nd grade) babysitting my little brother and sister. Taylor was the sweetest little boy, he would always give me hugs and kisses when I was feeling sad and he was always willing to come along and help me with whatever I was doing. He had blonde blonde hair and big blue eyes. We have lots of pictures of him riding on my shoulders when I was probably 6th/7th grade age. I am so grateful I had Taylor in my life. He taught me so much - as children do.
My girls are terrified of him (probably because he looks like a supermodel! and towers over them!) but I did get a pic of him in his cap and gown. He is going to work for the forest service in the mountains around Provo (I forget the wilderness name). After that maybe a mission? He's not certain on his plans. Whatever he does, he'll do great. He has a tender heart and........an awesome sense of fashion! Next year - after jill graduates - my parents will be EMPTY NESTERS! wow, great job mom and dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment