Tuesday, June 3, 2014

more pictures

 I think I've posted this before - but since moving here Anna and Julia have become even closer friends than they were before.  I hope this continues throughout their lives.  Siblings friendships bring blessings.
 we live close enough to ikea to go there on a regular basis!
 Richard got glasses!  the girls tried some on.
 here's another fishing pic up bell canyon.  We went with Andrew and chloe and remi on Saturday.  I don't feel sad about leaving millcreek canyon any longer!
 sunday night we had a party for taylor's graduation (while my mom was at the hospital with grandpa glenn - more on that later).  Julia and Jane played well.  It was a MIRACLE.  and very cute.
 Some new friends took us to the zoo.  It was hot.
 but fun!
 we even saw the bird show, which I highly recommend.
Their pass got us on the train for free.  The girls loved it.  Julia was waving to everyone.  Anna sat by her new friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of the hike with Andy and kids are GORGEOUS and make me want to go to the mountains. Elizabeth and Anna would make great hiking buddies I think. -Breea