Julia got a black eye. Her cousin amber hit her with a baseball bat on accident. It's camouflaged with blueberry pancakes here.
Monday: Paul was here and we were going to go to the red butte gardens. He decided he needed to go home. So the girls played while I cleaned house and wrote a menu for the week and worked.
Tuesday: Amy was going to come over so I worked hard all morning. Then she cancelled. We went to library in the afternoon and I don't remember what else.
Wednesday: Rich left at 5 am to go to the dessert for work. He stayed overnight. We went to grandmas, the post office, the grocery store, to get gas, to my work to pick up some things and then red butte gardens with Jenn oblad, my friend from high school. Jenn took pics because my phone died. Jenn's little girl Hailey and Julia share a birthday. Paul came and had dinner with us too. He picked up joyce at midnight from the airport. by the way we got a swing from the neighbors this weekend.
Thursday: Spencer came at 7 this morning. Richards parents left around 9. We planted like 20 basil plants. Our neighbors came over. Anna was happy to have friend. Our other neighbors grandkids came over. we ate lunch. Julia napped. spencer napped. Chloe and Remi came over. I cleaned up and did some laundry. Richard just came home. anna is cruis'n through the park below.



No comments:
Post a Comment