Trina called me!! So i got to visit with her while Anna played with JJ! Hooray for friends from Sherwood. Julia and Lornalee are (i think) 2 weeks apart, but they are 2, so don't play real well. Although, I do think Anna and JJ played really well when they were little. Guess its the younger sibling thing. But, like usual, anna and JJ just took off playing just like old times. It's good to see old friends. Thank you trina, what a wonderful gift! Thank you for sharing your time with us!
they made a "fort"
I love this, JJ is doing a cheese pose and anna and just playing with the train.
oh, so that's how it works!
look at JJ and anna in the background.
the fort.
my group shot stunk, maybe trina's was better.
we stopped by grandma elaines on the way home and took her some lunch (the girls fell asleep in the car). Then we went home and aunt virginia, chole remi and track came to visit. Virginia took a nice bath upstairs while the kids played and I talked on the phone with another friend from Oregon. Life is wonderful..
I guess they were playing santa's sleigh here. Anna is the elf. Remi is santa. Chloe is Rudolph.
Christmas is coming!
1 comment:
Such fun times!!! I am so glad we were able to get together with you guys!!!! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment