Tuesday, December 24, 2013

christmas eve

we had grandiose plans of taking the kids sledding/snowshoeing today.  All we did was clean the house and make some food for tonight and tomorrow.  how lame are we?  Actually, rich got out and went skiing up the canyon.  WE had the girls take a bath in 1 big tub!  Ron's upstairs (he's on a cruise).

At 4:30 we went over to gma elaines.  Aunt Annette, Uncle Eric and my mom were there (plus their families).  We had ham, rolls and appetizers.  First thing anna did was give out the gifts she made.  She made a place mat for grandma elaine and grandpa glenn.  She made some fisht hings for aunt annette and uncle bill.  Then she ran off with her cousins.  Julia also disappeared to go dismantle the tree I am sure.

  Grandma looked happy to have everyone around.  Uncle bill (annette's hubby) said he wanted to buy a million things for anna.  He mentioned that he was going to buy her a pink jeep (like the kind little kids drive around in).  I'm glad he settled on the pez dispenser.  I can't imagine having one of those with anna's driving skills!

 grandma elaine got all the kids hats (aunt annette chose them out).
 here is anna giving gma elain a thank you huggy.
 remi, anna chloe (4, 3, 5)



 andy and virginia!  andy works 2 jobs and had to go back to work.  virginia wanted to go to her cousins house.
 the buhlers came to join us.  im so glad.  i can't imagine christmas with out them!  I think we've had them with us every year since we got married (excluding our honeymoon).

 uncle tay tay.  He's 18 I think!
 julia with her monkey hat.  she loved it.
 my grandpa always sits in that spot.  it's his spot.  one day when we go over I should sit there to see what he does.
 Glenn Taylor, Anna's great grandpa.
 Julia.
 Annette's son Josh Dunson.  He and taylor are way too cool.
 jill.
 grandma in her chair.
 anna julia and gpa heiner in grandpa glenn's TV room.
 grandpa buhler and julia.  she took him by the hand and led him around.
 grandpa glenns other spot.
 uncle tay tay and julia.  he's going to babysitt for us all next saturday so we can celebrate our anniversary.

 Bill, Annette, Isaac and Blake.
 I like this pic.  a motion of the evening.
 Anna and her "best" Great Aunt Annette Dunson.
 Julia giving grandma elaine loves goodbye.
 Anna giving gma elaine loves goodbye.
 Julia reading a book in her new jammies from grandma buhler.  Anna wouldn't wear hers because she was stuck on wearing her nightgown.  Clara in the nutcracker "sneaks" down the stairs in a NIGHTGOWN.  And since our lives revolve around stories and ballet's we wear a nightgown to bed, especially on christmas eve.
 But julia is still easy going and snuggly in her christmas eve jammies.
 We didn't have time to make cookies.  So I suggested carrots.  Anna also wanted to add an apple for santa.  She wrote him a note which i wills ave somewhere.  "santa, i hope you don't fall off your sleigh"  "i wont u dol and a dol howz."  love ANNA.  Her christmas present desire changes everyday so we didn't get her a doll house, i hope she will be happy anyways.
 time for bed!  look at the load of gifts there!
I can't wait until tomorrow.  Anna and Boppee are such sweet hearts.  I can't wait to see them in the morning!  What a Gift God has given us, to know that I can be with my sweet little family Forever!

No comments: