Emily, Grace and Leah Hill came to visit us today! All the way from Sherwood OR (; They are in town visiting family and were kind enough to make time for us! I am so happy for dear dear friends. Emily is one of my favorites because she is very intellectual and always shares good books and things to listen to. She is also very calm and fun. It's so wonderful to have good friends. Someday maybe I'll make friends here!
Julia, anna, Grace, Leah. Grace and anna are good buddies. They played really well, no fighting - until Julia came along. She bothers everyone.
Later last night rich and I had a date to a jazz game. I hate getting a babysitter and didn't feel like going so he took Anna. She was so excited. Julia was mad they left without her. poor baby.
i guess he had to buy some popcorn to keep her entertained. that is a lot of popcorn. i was there that probably would not have happened.
counting chairs.
I guess she said: "daddy, why aren't there any girls playing?" love it, she's a thinker!
sweet little anna. she went to bed at 9:30. thats a big deal, she's a 7:00 everynight kind of girl. She's still asleep though so we should be okay.
1 comment:
You're so sweet! We were so glad to get to come visit you!
Post a Comment