amber bamber. we met amy, actually she said she was going and I said I'd come along.
this turned out good. anna and julia were enchanted. anna more so. julia was just crazy.
i like how you can see julia looking at jane in this picture and looking away too.
cousin jane
gavin and julia. i just like how pretty all the lights look.
lots of nativities
julia looking intently
all the pics are of julia because anna ran off with amber. they had a good time.
i love this statue of the children playing with their mom. it was a pretty silhouette but I didn't know how to capture it.
this is the best pic i got. mary and joseph are floating in the reflection pool. if i hadn't have been chasing julia it might have been a very touching moment to sit and watch this. but it was beautiful. the cool thing is that we live so close we can go again.
1 comment:
Oh, I miss Temple Square at Christmas! I'm glad you live so close and can go as much as you want, except during a blizzard like I hear you're getting today. Yay for a new camera! You'll figure it out. I LOVE the picture of Anna before the ballet! She is such a pretty princess. Thanksgiving hats sound fun. Maybe we'll do it someday if we don't have Thanksgiving with Alan's parents. I can't see them going for that one. :)
Post a Comment