She couldn't wait to give Grandma and Grandpa the homemade calendar she made for them. I was thrilled that Anna was so excited about giving this year. I worked really hard to get her excited about loving and giving to others. I am so glad I did, because it made for the best christmas that I have ever had.
look at that face. She is so happy.
She wanted to give grandpa buhler some gumballs. Im not sure why, but she thought that is what he needed the most.
Here she is with her ballet bar and the ballet movie in the background. She did most of the movie before she was ready to open gifts.
what a cute little ballerina.
Julia caught the spirit of giving too. As soon as she woke up she found her gifts for grandma and grandpa and delivered them. what a little doll.
Her first gift was a dollar store figurine of ariel (from little mermaid). She was delighted. I dont think she's let go of this toy for more than 5 minutes since she opened it!
Anna was excited to open her stocking too. she got some paints! hooray! We put those away for a rainy day.
Julia's packrat habit was fun to watch. Can she hold more than she is in this picture above?
Yes! She can! Look at all that crap!
Oops all fall down. but still fun to look at!
I got them some boas from the $ store. We are going to have good times dancing with those!
Our neighbor from sherwood, Dorothy Thomas, sent some beautiful disney storybooks for the girls. All gift opening paused while we read some stories.
Anna was delighted.
Rich and I got julia a pony purse. This girl needs a purse! She loves it. Here she is swinging it around.
I bought a junky toy for anna I wish I hadn't. Its a little princess CD player. The music is lame. I want my money back.
puzzle! Anna loves puzzles.
This is about how gift opening went. anna helped julia a lot.
Jake and the neverland pirate ship from gma and gpa buhler!
The princess - aka fancy nancy (julia) - with her boa and the necklaces that anna made for her.
Julia got the little people princess castle. It's a big hit.
All gifts are opened. What is anna doing? READING - of course.
Here is julia with her cute little castle.
reading a book to the dwarfs.
Putting the dwarfs in their chairs.
Look at this little princess!
what cinderella would see from her window. yikes! I giant diva!
monster hand coming to get the dwarfs.
I got rich a headlamp for skiing up milcreek canyon. He's been going at night cross country skiing on the road. I also got him a robe. He didn't get me anything because I asked him to save our money for a piano when we buy a new house. HOpefully we will find one soon.
anna and julia enjoying their new pirate ship.
The pez dispensers from great uncle bill dunson.
cute pic of anna. this is one of their favorite toys for sure.
child of the light! just julia in the window light with her hat on.
ballet bar fun! I took these pics with the NEW CAMERA joyce and paul bought me. hooray!
this pic is actually from today, dec 26th. Paul is reading to the girls in their new princess gowns.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! The ballet bar is genius and Anna looks so grown up in her leotard! Julia isn't a baby anymore either! Good job teaching your girls to be so excited about giving. I need to work on that. I hope you get your house and piano soon too!
Post a Comment