Rachel my old roommate made me some carrot goulash and bran muffins. Se knows my style. On the way out of her apt Anna stopped to play with the ducks at her pond.
I bought myself a watermelon and have eaten almost all of it. I looooove watermelon.
I made a cake with pudding layers. All from scratch. It was really good. We got to share it with rich's cousin and his kids, who were so sweet to play with Anna and Julia today.
My mom bought me an ice cream cake (peanut butter fudge). It's from baskin Robbins for memories sake. I used to work there.
It was a fantastic weekend with lots of love food and outside fun. I'm so grateful for friends and family and food and.........yes, the mountains.




2 comments:
THAT CAKE!!! It looks amazing. I wish I could eat food like that.
Happy birthday!
I can totally down an entire watermelon by myself! :) Love this post all about food!
Post a Comment