After talking in church today we went to temple square. It is wonderful to live in Salt Lake. I tried to teach anna a little about temples before we went on LDS.org. I'm not sure she gets the concept of baptisms for the dead, and she thinks that she is going to marry zachary and amber bamber.....at the same time. when i told her that wouldn't work she decided she could marry her daddy. I told her I already married him and he's taken. She got really mad and said, "I DONT KNOW WHO IM GOING TO MARRY!"
jULIA is wearing a temple crown here. still a cool pic though.
the flowers were beautiful.
not as pretty as the tulip fields in woodburn OR, but still lovely.
anna and daddy.
julia enjoys walking around, and she is so cute when she does.
grumble grumble.
reflecting on eternity. isn't that what people say about the reflection pool. a bit cheesy (see below for even more cheese) but also beautiful.
julia and her thumb.
anna and her daddy.
oh little julia. she's posed for this pic. Anyways, we are going to have to go there more often! It's fun to live 10 minutes from temple square!
No comments:
Post a Comment