Kelby fixed our computer! yeah! so i was able to look at the pics we took in december (but never blogged) here they are! look how happy julia is. She made the moving process so much easier what a doll. Looking at these makes me really homesick for oregon though. Oh i miss it.
4 comments:
Fun times!!!
That picture of Julia on Santa's lap is so classic! Miss you!
Love the one of Julia with Santa! These made me miss you too though. :( To catch up on you other posts, yeah for hiking and spring weather! I believe the ballet term you were trying to spell is plie, with a little dash over the e. I could be wrong though.
It's so hard to move! I'm sorry you can't have the best of both worlds.
Let me know when you girls want to come over and play in the new house!! We'd love to have you. There's a big dirt circle (?) in the backyard that Aspen likes to pretend is a sand box. So... that's fun.
Post a Comment