It's May! I can't believe how time is flying! We watched Spencer yesterday. Isn't he adorable? Yes he is. He is really smiley and coo-ey now and he loves to blow raspberries. The girls can't get enough. Julia hugs and snuggles him every minute he is awake. She also likes to share her princesses with him.
Anna is really good with him. She reads him books and when he fusses she tries to calm him down. She is always very calm with him "it's okay spencer, your mom will come back soon, you are okay"
We had a great surprise visit from Aunt Amy! I love my sissy. We jumped on the trampoline and played with the water table. Jane and Julia fought. Anna and evan were adorable together. They were playing in anna's room and I got books down for them. Anna said "Evan, would you like to come sit by me?" Evan said "Yes, I would love to sit by you Anna" In their cute little polite kindergarten voices. If no one else is around, anna and evan are really good playmates.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures!!! :) I love them and I love your stories!
Post a Comment