Friday, May 16, 2014

namaste, we are moving

 Spencer came Thursday.  I took him with me to sign the papers for the new house, the girls played at my teaching partner's house (amber mann).  When we got home and spencer woke up from his nap the girls couldn't get enough of him.  Look at them!
 I spent the rest of the day packing a cleaning the house.  The girls played outside.  when I went to check on them, they were working together to fill the tires on anna's bike.....and then to fill Julia's boot with air. 
 they love the water table!  especially when it is a pony swimming pool paradise.
 anna is getting good a balancing.
last night Richard and I filled Ron's trailer full of stuff.  Our folding chairs got put away.  Anna was starting to freak out a little this morning so I said "look anna, we are having an INDIAN breakfast, and I sat down on the floor and said "Namaste."  That made her feel better.  We are learning about India this month - so anything becomes fun when it's associated with india.

We should move in tonight.  We are waiting for the bank to look over Richard's paystub.  We are also waiting for the sellers to sign and finish up.  If not today hopefully Saturday.  If we have to wait until Monday I might cry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move!