Wednesday, May 21, 2014

dance studio

I am considering keeping this room permantly unfurnished.  After they finished dancing, they found a racquet ball - I didn't have to worry about them ruining anything in that room!

Having this house has been stressful for me.  It stinks.  A lot.  I got the carpets cleaned and it stinks more.  We are going to need new carpets.  I am thinking about doing new paint too, maybe that will take the stink down a few notches.  I've been taking it easy today to try to take the stress down a few notches.  We visited ron, picked up our mail, made breakfast for grandma and grandpa, changed our address at the library, shopped at sprouts, then came home and hung some pictures and now the girls are playing in the swimming pool in the backyard.  The nice thing is I can watch them from my computer desk in my bedroom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every house we look at will need new carpeting, painting, kitchen flooring and sometimes a whole new kitchen and bathrooms.....so I totally feel for you. Just thinking about that stresses me out. Maybe if you came to Denver for a week to play you would relax? Ha ha PS this is Breea not Bryan so sorry I am logged in under him.

Liv said...

Girl... I feel you on the smelly-new-house problem. The WJ rental was so disgusting I wanted to die. Removing the offensive carpet was the only solution there.

Thankfully, in this house, Kev was able to clean both the fronts and backs of all the carpets (and replace all the pads) and get the cat-pee smell out almost 100%. Only once in a blue moon do I detect a faint whiff of unpleasantness.

GOOD LUCK!!!