Thursday, April 24, 2014

last day of ballet

We are pretty much officially moving to Sandy in May.  Anna's dance class is on a break for the next week, then it will start back up the week after.  We are moving far enough away that it won't be worth the drive to come to ballet (esp not twice a week!).  So I decided we are done with Miss Sasha's class.  So sad.  If we can't find anything out there we might make the drive.  We can visit grandma while we are over here.  It's sad to leave, she's improved so much after just 8 classes!  And she loves it (while we are there....getting out the door is another story).  On the way home I asked if she wanted to keep doing ballet - she said "no, I'd like to do soccer"  So there we go.  Probably not worth the drive.
 It was warmish today so the girls played in the water table while I did some cleaning and packing.  Ron's pretty particular about things, so Im making sure to do a good job cleaning up.
 Julia is adorable (as always) in her new suit from grandma buhler.  cute color joyce!
 This is Julia and I at ballet.
she loves to watch and copy.  I think this girl probably won't choose soccer over ballet if she has the choice.............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the ballet video :) So much fun :)