I thought we had blogged these, but we didn't. Joyce and Paul came out on the Saturday before easter to check out the house for us. We also had the inspection that day. so we spent the morning in Sandy looking at the house, then we went out to lunch at Frank Granatos near our house.
Anna played with Ron's grandkids while Julia took a nap and Joyce and I went shopping. When Julia got up we dyed eggs (why didn't we do that while Julia was asleep??). The girls thought that was fun.
Julia sure loves her grandma and grandpa!
He's anna jumping with one of Ron's grandkids. She really loves jumping on this thing! She gets at least 30 minutes of exercise each day now - we must consider buying one!
Julia loves the play house. She likes to play pretend, so it's the perfect age for her.
Easter morning I hid their baskets. Anna was really excited to look for them.
Julia looked so cute with her little bucket.
Yikes! Look at that smile!
I stuck a picture of Jesus in there for good measure.
I just like Julia's face in this pic.
Mouth full of chocolate, jelly beans on the floor, what more could a kid ask for? Don't worry - we talked about Jesus for the whole month. A few weeks later we were walking up some apartment stairs and anna saw apartment J. She said "look mom! J for Judas Iscariot - you know - Jesus' bad friend." Yeah, she's got that story down I think.
Easter itself was very special. My sister Amy had it at her house. She decorated very nicely and we had a formal sit down dinner with ham and rolls and carrots. Before dinner she has us watch one of the LDS.org bible videos about the resurrection and then she had an activity for the kids. Anna loved the whole thing. It's wonderful to have a kindred sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment