Julia's favorite thing to do is tell people they are STINKY, then plug her nose and laugh and laugh. She loves body humor.
we love going to the aviary. It's peaceful, there aren't too many people and it's quiet and not stinky (like the zoo). Plus I don't really feel bad for birds in cages (except for the big ones like the condor, eagles, vultures and owls).
It will be fun to see this archway grow through the year.
The girls love to play with spencer, we watched him twice last week.
Anna's favorite toy (aside from books) is ponies. She loves to act out all sorts of storylines with ponies.
Another picture of spencer. Poor guy, he got roped into playing diaper heads with the girls.
I went to the women's session of conference with my sisters. (minus jill and breea...and joy (; )
There were a lot of women!!
Julia has been a bit of a better eater lately. I've just concluded that she'll eat when she's hungry and I don't worry about it.
Anna started a new dance session with Miss Sasha. She's in with a bunch of 7 year olds. they help keep her in line.
Practicing ballet.
Julia is doing passé here. Or at least trying. She does this move for EVERYONE!
We went to grandma elaines on Thursday. Anna has been crazy about swinging lately, so we spent a good amount of time in the back yard. It was pretty. One of my first memories is of my grandpa Glenn pushing me on this swing set. I remember looking up at mt. Olympus and thinking I could almost touch it when he pushed me high.
Anna banana.
Julia is terrified of swinging. Instead she scares me half to death by walking in front of anna's swing nonstop.
I was feeding spencer and Julia was tucking her babies into bed.
she hasn't figured peddling out yet, but she sure give it a good effort!
anna's dance class. She goes every Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks. She's on the end.



















No comments:
Post a Comment