Wednesday, April 9, 2014

un-potty trained, spencer and dance class

 Julia was potty trained.  She went poo by herself without telling us several times.  Then she decided not to be anymore.  she just gave up.  Who knows what goes on in that girls head.  It's okay.  She doesn't talk yet, she can't pull her pants up by herself yet, we can wait.
 We've been watching Spencer a lot.  I love it.  I love having a baby around.  The girls love it too.  Anna is especially happy to read to him.
 Julia is getting in on the fun.
 Ron has been spend crazy.  He bought tons of outside toys for the girls and his grandkids.  He bought 6 chairs like this (one for each granddaughter).  He bought 2 trampolines (1 for big kids, 1 for little kids) and a swimming pool.  Anna loves to sit out and read in her chair.
 Julia likes it to, but she doesn't like to sit as much.

 We took Julia to anna's dance class.  I was dreading taking her because last time she couldn't resist going over to hug and be with anna.  But she was good this time.  I distracted her by taking a ton of goofy pictures.  Isn't this one silly?
 Oh my look how cute she is. Look at those cheeks.
 She's actually getting pretty good at passé, she likes to perform for everyone she meets.
 I told her to make a silly face.  She looks like grumpy or something.
Another silly face.  Oh this girl.  Anna is loving ballet.  She is so good at listening and following directions. 

1 comment:

rachel said...

The girls are getting so good at ballet! :)