Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SPRINGTIME IN UTAH and pee pee

 It often snows until April in Utah.  Might as well enjoy it before the summer heat beats upon us.  Nuff said.
 This was Sunday, March 31.
 We spent the rest of the evening watching frozen and eating popcorn and coco.
 Julia chose to stay inside.  She still pretty much hates outside.
 In other news, Julia is potty training.  I was going to made her potty really fancy with princesses, but she found it before I was able to do that.  Then she proceeded to put it in the bathroom, sit on it, poop in it, wipe herself and pour it all in the potty.  This girl knows what's up!  So I thought, well, she's ready......
Now I'm not so sure.  We did the intensive potty training today.  They type where you keep your kid naked and feed them tons of kool-aid (which is the preferred bev. because my kids will drink it with only 1/4 cup of sugar for the whole 2L).....she succeeded in pooping in the potty - and peeing in it 3 times today.....but she also peed on the floor.....a lot more than 3 times......we will try 2 more days, if she doesn't get it we will try again in a few months (probably after the DC trip we have planned in june/july).

No comments: