Saturday, February 8, 2014

What we did today

No pics.

Rich went skiing up milcreek.  While he was gone I cleaned out the fridge.  Cleaning the fridge blocks my view of the door to upstairs.

It got real quiet.

When I closed the fridge door I noticed the door to Ron's house was open and my children were missing.  Yup, they went up and snuggled In Bed with Ron and Gail.  Crawled right in.  I went up and Julia was snuggled right up to Gail with her thumb in her mouth like there was nothing odd about where she was.  Seriously girls.  We've told Anna before that she can't just go up there.  We had that talk again.  Gail told me later it was very joyful for her to have them....but still....

Then rich came home and we went to ikea.  We bought a floor mattress pad for Anna since she sleeps and thus sometimes pees on the floor.  We had lunch and decided to buy Julia a high chair (a little late or what?) and a little table for Anna to do puzzles on (7$ what!?).

We came home and put Julia down.  Then Anna and I went to gma Elaine's and did a puzzle.  Aunt Annette was there, Anna sure loves her!

We came home and went swimming at the holladay lions rec center.  Julia was nervous at first but then She loved it more than Anna it seemed.  There was a scary slide that she wanted to do over and over again.  Tonight we read a book where a fish was swimming and Julia repeated over and over "Anna, mommy, daddy bopee, swim". She loved swimming today.

Anna loved it too.  She just played pretend with herself all over the pool.  She's really into the imagination stage lately.

We came home and had our staple for dinner: tortillas and cheese with spinach and retried beans.  

Now we are watching Olympics.  


No comments: