Tuesday, February 4, 2014

aunt virginia does zumba



The girls went with Aunt Virginia to Zumba today while I went to work.  apparently Julia was totally uncomfortable and worried.  She layed on the floor (as seen in top picture) and cried and sucked her thumb until the music was off and all the Polynesians left.  I think my girls are more comfortable in a ballet type of dance setting (:  It was good for them to go.  Anna loved it.  She told me "I never got bored of watching zumba mom."  I guess we will have to go again and this time I'll join in!

After work we played at Virginia's for a while.  Then we went home and the girls fell asleep in the car.  Anna is so sleep deprived it's crazy.  She wakes up at about 5:30 or 6:00 every morning.  I've given up on waking up early to get anything done because she just pesters me.  But she still gets up!  We lock out door at night now and when we wake up in the morning she's up with all the lights in the whole house on.  That girl! 

We went to anna's dance tonight.  I let Julia join in.  She did great!  She followed directions just as good as anna!  What a little dancer!

I think that's it for today.  I wish I was already in bed.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Has Anna been sick?

Nicole said...

Nope for once she's not sick, just a pest

Joy said...

Well, I got up at 4am this morning. If she knew how to Facetime, she could have talked to me about books.
:)