it was stake conference. that means we had an adultish meeting for 2 consecutive hours today. the girls lasted one hour before going berzerko, then I took them to the nursery and let them play. after church we put Julia to bed in anna's old bed for her first time! She slept well even though she was scared. While she slept anna and I went and visited grandma Elaine. we played uno, then sorry, then a letter game, then sang primary songs and hymns, put grandpas compression socks on, and went home.
then we got daddy off the couch and went out for a walk around the jr. high by our house.
oh Julia! you're a doll!
I tried to get a good shot while on our walk.
anna felt like giving me 'tude. this is her lastest pose. imagine her saying "no I WONT pick up my toys" well well well mrs. sassy pants!
they got cold....or something.
then we came home and went to grandma heiners for dinner. it was a nice sunday - OUT OF THE basement (:







No comments:
Post a Comment