While I was down that way I took the girls to the Aviary. Anna's favorite this time was probably the wetland observation area. We looked for and found every bird listed on the charts they give you. Usually our attention doesn't last that long. I was excited because they brought the flamingos back out. Hooray for spring! It's on it's way! I'm not sure what Julia is doing, but there are the flamingos.
Then we went to the Salt Lake Running company to get me some new running shoes. I've been doing the Insanity workouts since October, just to take a break from running. But now that its warmer I'm ready to go outside! The girls were pretty good while I shopped, but Julia thought she needed to try on all the shoes. Those running shoe people are really intense. I just want to buy something that is less than 100$.....they go into all this jazz about no drop low drop cushion and yadda yadda. Does it really matter? I'm not convinced.
Then we came home and Anna painted some valentines while Julia napped.
We then went to dance. I asked the teacher for permission to add Julia - there is no stopping her now. She's a dancer, maybe even more than anna! I have to help her sometimes because she doesn't understand the concept of waiting in line.



No comments:
Post a Comment