Let see, what did we do Wednesday? I don't remember now. I do know that the girls were being quiet and I went back to anna's room to find this. Anna is reading to Julia (I know, we have a million pictures of this). It never ceases to warm my heart.
Oh, now I remember. We went to my friends house over in Sugar house area. She's way into music, so it's fun to talk with her. But she did give me an earful about nutrition and milk and all that great stuff that I don't really like to talk about.
I did Julia's hair in a bunch of braids that day. They looked bad and I took them out. Then she looked REALLY awesome!
Rach came over wednseday night since her hubby was late getting home. Look at baby spencer's creepy eyes! he's a cutie. WE start babysitting him next week.
Thursday we went to Aunt Amy's house for some sissy time. Sometimes I just need my sissy to take care of me. We went to anna's heaven - the library. We also had music class and Julia is really getting into it! I love it! We did puzzles, drank green smoothies, played an autoharp and played with the gradeschoolers when they got home. A good day.
The trip to the library. That's a van full of kids! Julia and Jane have a hard time getting along.
But that's probably because they are both so tired! unfortunately this nap ended as soon as we got out of the car.
Fast forward to today, Friday. Rachel spent the day at our house so we can get used to having spencer around. It was wonderful. He is a sweet baby. I like watching other people's kids. Then she went home and Rich came home from work. We went to the park together. It was wonderful too. I love playing with my family.
Julia didn't want me to take her picture. I wish this shot wasn't blurry! I cut her some bangs today - I think she looks much cuter with bangs!
More park pics.
It's amazing I ever get anna out of the house. this pic was taken about 5 seconds after coming home from the park. Anytime I suggest going somewhere she says "I JUST WANT TO STAY HOME AND READ ALL DAY." There you go, I created a book worm. Julia, on the other hand, gets her shoes and everyone else's shoes and coats and walks out to the car as soon as she hears the word GO. It's funny how different they are. From looking at this picture you can see where anna gets her bookworm from - not me........










No comments:
Post a Comment