Wednesday, August 28, 2013

wow, that was a mess!

I went to help Virginia today.  She had her little tractor henry last week and for me the sleepless nights start wrecking havoc at about week 1 or 2.  So I had grandiose plans of making her lunch, dinner and a freezer meal as well as finishing her laundry, cleaning her bathroom and taking her kids out so she could get a nap.  I did make it to the grocery store before I came and had supplies to do all those things.......but instead I spent all day cleaning up the natural disaster that was Remi and Chloe's room............

From Virginia's Facebook Page: So what happens when 2, 3 year olds are left to play behind a closed door and sound like they are playing nicely, you ask? Nothing but absolute mischief making and major mess making. They managed to dump every single toy, puzzle, blocks, blankets, art supplies, barbie, pony, cars, trucks, mattresses, stuffed animals all over the room. They had to dig out the doorway enough so that we could squeeze in and help pick up the disaster. Yep, that happened. Remi and his awesome cousin were 2 mischievous little worts this afternoon. Bonus, bedroom got cleaned and vacuumed really well. Thanks Nicole Buhler for coming out and helping me out today and for awesome produce you ROCK! Love you.

After that we came home and I dehydrated some food for our backpacking trip and then went out to dinner with some friends.  Richard is the best!  He's watched the kids every night this week it seems!  Anyways, that was a mess, and I'm very grateful that nobody peed or pooed while they were trapped in the disaster area!  Wish I had a picture of how bad it was.


1 comment:

Trina said...

Hahaha! So sad!!! I feel for ya!