Amy and Jane. We spent the day in Morgan with my sister, her kids and uncle Bryan and his kids. Rich had to work that way so I hitched a ride.
Julia wasn't into the water today.
Splash pad. It doesn't look it here, But Anna was running around having a great time.
Shootn the breeze with Anna and e.
Amy taught a "lets play music" class. Anna loved it so much she thanked heavenly father for aunt Amy and her music class in her prayers.
Amber doing cool tricks. Anna pushing e.
Anna can push her sister! Hooray!
Amy accidentally dropped Oliver and was so sad he bumped his head. I love his expression in this picture.
Tired baby.
Julia snuck in and played the piano for quiet a while.
Amber made pancakes Without any assistance. Nice job. The first batch was a trick. She got T and t mixed up.....they were a bit salty. She had me try one.....what a sneaker! I love my amber bamber. And so does Anna, ESP since amber painted Anna's nails today!













1 comment:
Holy moly! I can never keep up with your blogging. You are a machine! I can't believe how many fun things you guys are always doing. I need to be better at making more time for fun. How do you do it?
Post a Comment