Tuesday, August 13, 2013

bear lake a new camera and sisters

last week we went to vernal and left our camera there somewhere.  then bear lake with out our camera.  maybe aunt joy and grandpa will send me some pictures to post.  until then here are the 2 we got with our new camera (at minnetonka cave)  thanks for fixing our camera paul!  and thanks for coming to the cabin, it was fun.

 julia snuck into anna's pony play
 she loves this playmat from grandma heiner
 uncle steven called.  anna is talking to him about fishing.


 dont pull my hair julia!!
 unless mom is taking a picture, then ill pose pretty.  (look at her perfect curl!)
 ooo anna your hair is so pretty i must touch it.
 julia giggling with anna.
 anna learned a new skill, somersaults.


2 comments:

Trina said...

Such cute sister photos!!! I love the pigtails! Sorry about your camera- I'm glad you got a new one! I love Bear Lake! How fun!!!

Joy said...

Several of my co-workers ask periodically for pictures of the girls. I showed them this post and they loved it.