Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Princess tea party
I was thinking of ways to make my grandma happy and then I remembered how much she loved using her china on holidays. That, coupled with her love of the great grand kids gave me the idea to have a tea party. So Anna made the invitations and some cookies and fancy crackers and we had only the girl cousins come and we had a tea party. I think grandma had fun. I ended up spending the day at the grandparents taking care of a few things, so I didn't have time to get dressed up like everyone else did, so grandma let me borrow her jewelry. It was fun to get out her jewlery box and have her tell us about it. It's fun to have a grandma still and fun for these girls to have a great grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
What a cute idea!!! I love how dressed up everyone is! And Anna looks so beautiful!!!
How fun!
Anna looks so grown up in those pictures.
What a thoughtful and fabulous idea! Seriously, I bet your grandma loved that you thought of something like that for her. And, ALL of you look like princesses! Makes me want a girl. :)
Post a Comment