Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Never ending sickness

I'm sick again.  I've got a cough sore throat and congested sinuses.  I hope I didn't pass it to you joy.  I don't know why I always get so sick in the summer.  So after cleaning up last night I layed down on the couch to rest and almost immediately there was a book shoved in my hand and two little girls climbed up and wiggled their way in to arms and chanted together....READ READ READ for Julia it's more of a reee reee reee.  But anyways I suffered through one story with a sore throat and rich snapped a pic before I shut down the sickly momeee book reading party.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Oh no!!! I hope you feel better!!! Sooo cute though that the girls just see it as a reading party :)

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

I don't think you got me sick. I had a bit of a sore throat on Friday..but I'm guessing that was just from the recycled air in the plane. I hope you are feeling better. You may have an "allergy cold" from my parent's basement.