We had some friends from college over last night for dinner. Anna loves friends. When rich went to call them for dinner he heard Anna say to Lucy, "can I hold your hand? Are you my cousin? I love you!". We thought that was funny, she has been meeting so many cousins the past six months she just assumes that anyone she has over is a cousin! The great part about these friends is that they actually are cousins......very distantly. We got on family tree last night to verify our heritage. Richard and Levi share the same great great grandpa, but not the same great great grandma if you know what I mean. So I guess we could call them our polygamy cousins (:
Pink pink pajamas! Lucy (5) and Hallie (2.5) Lloyd with Anna.
Yes, Julia's plate soon fell off the table, and yes, Anna and Julia finished all the Lloyd's food when they got up to play.
1 comment:
My first thought was, "just who are you having to dinner?" Then I saw that it was Levi and laughed.
Post a Comment