Monday, June 24, 2013

Popped balls and pony houses

We've done too much and I'm sicker than a dog.  So we spent all morning watching lady and the tramp.  We also had cousins over and of course zach came down.  Cherie popped a ball and the kids had a heck of a time playing with and fighting ver the remnants.  
Later after everyone left I attempted a nap but to no avail.  We watched "Mowgli and baloo" and then played with diaper boxes.  Anna had the idea to make a pony house so I obliged since I'm too sick to move too much.  It turned out cute.  Complete with big and little doors. And heart windows. It was fun to make together.
Julia is reading in the library.



1 comment:

pbuhler5 said...

Joyce and I was discussing the Phrase "sicker than a dog", then we realize that Josie was very sick, I hope you weren't as sick as she was.