Our dear friends from Portland are here to visit! Hooray! I first met Kaelie while I was prego with Anna. They had recently moved into the ward and Richard said "hey, I helped some people move in, they have a newborn girl, we should be friends with them." When richard says he wants to be friends with someone I say okay. And I'm glad we became friends. Kaelie brought a lot of sunshine to those dark rainy days in Sherwood during the winter. We planned parties, preschool, bookclub and playgroups together. We toured portland together. We made balls out of mud. We cried over stupid things and serious things. We watched eachother grow and we've watched our girlies grow. My friendship with Kaelie reminds me of a quote from conference by Richard G Scott: Be a true friend. This kind of enduring friendship is like asphalt that fills the potholes of life and makes the journey smoother and more pleasant.
Leaving Kaelie in Sherwood was hard to do, but moving to Utah is nice because almost everyone I know has at least some family here! Kaelie's sister happens to live on my same street, just a few miles down.
The girls danced. Anna showed Avrie her ballet moves, complete with instructions on where to place your feet (: Avrie showed Anna how people really dance. That girl has rhythm, even in a library.
Avries cute little face and blue blue eyes. She's beautiful.
Little cuties reading.
Julia was being a ham. She kept sitting in kaelie's lap and trying to get her attention. Or anyone's attention actually.
The nice thing about friends is they take your picture for you! Its a rare opportunity to get a picture WITH my girls! Here we are reading books. What's new.
Kaelie and I.
Kaelie has an AWESOME camera as you can see. I love this pic of anna getting another book.
I think this is my favorite of the day. What cuties. I love having little girls. I hope that someday we can live near Kaelie again!






1 comment:
How fun!!! Cute cute photos!!! You are all so beautiful! I'm glad her sister lives near you! It's always fun getting together with friends!!
Post a Comment