Rich was working on this lone road in honeyville. We planned to drop him off and go hiking, but there was a park nearby so we decided to play for a while. A while turned into 3 hours. It was a great park because it was really shady and it was completely fenced off so you didn't have kids wandering off. Although it would have been okay if they wandered off because it was completely surrounded by farms. No one else used the park. One cowboy driving by stopped to be sure we were okay because it is such a rarity to see people play at the park I guess.
We left SLC early in the morning, so we had the girls in their Jammie's. Anna was adamant about staying in her PJs but Julia had no choice.
We swung for at least an hour. I thought this sign was pretty cool looking,
We watched two trains go by...look past Anna.
The girls climbed on me after our PBJ lunch.
Julia needed a nap so we went for a drive. We stopped by the temple in logan and Anna watched the brides for 15 or so minutes. She could have people watched all day.
Beautiful temple grounds.
Anna wandering around the temple grounds in her PJs. Not sure if its allowed but it happened.
We stopped by the place where rich and I met. Ds bridgerland apartments. Rich lived in number 3. I lived in number ten every year until I got married.
We stopped by the dairy bar for ice cream. Anna chose B'nilla. They split a cone. Julia wouldn't share hers with me. She also swiped some candy somehow and we has to go take it back. We wandered through the building but no one was around, go figure! A Friday in summer!
This is the classroom where I spent 90% of me time my senior year. We pretended to teach each other using the white board,
We went back to honeyville to pick up rich. He helped Anna down the slide (she wouldn't do it on her own). He looks so good in his construction gear.

















No comments:
Post a Comment