I love when friends come to visit!
We set up the slip and slide for our friends Spencer and Kristin from Oregon.
The kids had a blast while I chatted Kristin's ear off!
Who knew two big kids could have so much fun in such a little pool.
I got to know Kristin because I was her visiting teacher. I am so grateful for visiting teaching, it has helped me to find some of my best friends, like Kristin! I made her some apricot soup, because she's the only other person I know that loves it as much as me! We had originally planned to play earlier in the week, but I got really sick so we only got 1 day of playing with them before they had to continue on their trip! It's wonderful living in SLC, almost everyone knows someone here, and since she has family here we will see her again I'm sure!
Anna and Spencer played the whole time without ONE fight! What?! I love nice friends.
Mean faces. Thanks for making time for us Kristin and Spencer!
2 comments:
How fun!!! We all miss you and are so excited to be able to visit you! It looks like there is always something fun going on at your house! You are one loved and busy family!!!
Jealous of everyone that gets to visit you! We were in Utah last week, but only 4.5 days and so packed with family stuff. Bummed we didn't get to visit any friends. We plan on being there over a week at Christmas and I'd love to come see you!
Post a Comment