Look at Julia's walk. Isn't she adorable.
She's also a pill. Yesterday she ate the following things (that I know of!): toilet water, toilet paper, possibly anna's pee if anna didn't flush, bar soap, chalk, gutter water, more chalk, sticks, dirt and pool water. No wonder she threw her dinner all over the floor.
We went for a walk and anna was amazed by the REALLY BIG CAR! I told her it was a house on wheels. She said "we need one of THOSE!"
SLC doesn't have sidewalks, lame.
Julia sometimes lets anna hold hands.
anna wanted a picture in the middle of the street. Luckily there was minimal traffic and I obliged.
OH julia.
Anna's a cutie.
Here comes Julia. She's more pokey than anna.
Taking a rest in the shade.
I love all the different faces here. Zachary snuck out the doggy door again and was chill'n in the backyard in his pull up and pajama top.
Little friends. When they aren't fighting that is.
Julia! It's a good thing you take a nap everyday and go to bed at 7:30 or your mom might have to live in the coo coo house.
1 comment:
Your girls are adorable!!! I especially love Julia's pics in this post! She is so stinkin' cute! Her fun personality just seems to shine through those expressions on her face!
Post a Comment