Wednesday, June 26, 2013

last thursday?

 I think this happened last thursday.  I took the girls back to the planetarium.  Our little museum curator can't get enough museum time.  She is her Grandpa Heiner's girl.  He she is on Mars.
 Babies on the moon.
 Julia walking around while Anna (below small dot in green) watches a movie about rockets, landers and space stations.
 When we got home Avrie came to play before she started home!  When I got out anna's little people toys, Avries eyes lit up and she said "Yeah! this is Annas house!"  They had a great time on the plasma cars too.  Kaelie, her sister Kristin and her friend Olivia and I had a dinner of tortilla soup, chips and nielsens frozen custard.  We talked about frand lloyd wright houses, bungalows and drove around salt lake oogling at cool houses.  It was a fun girls night.  It's always odd saying goodbye to Kaelie because it always feels like I'm still going to see her tomorrow.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I love love love how much Anna loves museums!!! That is so awesome!!! She is going to be like a little living encyclopedia! What a smarty pants!!! That must be so much fun hanging out with her!!!

Kaelie said...

See you tomorrow... :( No, but perhaps see you more often! Rexburg, here we come.