we've had a busy week! After the cousins left we kept right on going. Saturday we went to that art thing and bday party as I posted, sunday we went to church, then grandma heiners, then the buhlers came. Monday the buhlers took anna on a date, which she loved! and bought her a horrendous pair of sparkly shoes, which she loves! As grandma says: you only get to be 3 once! I need to remember that more often! After their date to hill air force base, we went to a wedding in provo, then to walmart, then to bed (late again) and finally today we relaxed. Well I hadn't planned on relaxing. I planned on going to sundance to hike with Kaelie and Avrie, but Anna just wanted to stay home (she told me a number of times). She didn't even want to go to the library. So I just let her hang out in her panties all morning, julia took a nice long nap and I, well, you know, did the norm (cleaning cooking childcare and yoga). I went into anna's room to put some pajamas away and what did I find but the cutest tea party ever. She even came up with the idea for a table all by herself.
She had set it up all by herself. I was thinking she was the cutest little girl ever, then she told me that the tiger and bear had found some dead animals and they were going to eat them at their tea party. No joke. She said they were going to eat her ponies. Maybe we should take a break from the nonfiction library books. Anna's got a big imagination, but also a mind for the facts. It's hard to assimilate the two when you are 3.
We did end up going out of the house. We went to the library to get books about baseball and planets. Then we spent the afternoon playing go fish with great grandma taylor. We came home, played in the yard and had ham fried rice for dinner. It was pretty gross and I think julia got more on the floor than she did in her mouth. After dinner richard took anna to a Bee's game (free with pass of all passes).
She loves going places with JUST HER DADDY. She had to call grandma and grandpa and tell them that "julia needed a nap, so mommy stayed home to protect her"
Rich says she thought the game was alright, but she got REAL excited when she saw the BEE! As you can see from the picture! I just wish the photo included the sparkly shoes she was wearing! Things are going to get busy again soon, I start my new job tomorrow!
2 comments:
I think Rylee and Anna are a lot alike :) My aunt also just bought Rylee some hideous sparkly shoes, that of course Rylee picked out herself.
AWWWWE I am so sorry I haven't blogged and am not blogging at the moment. This made me so glad I got to see you but so sad you aren't here anymore! We will be moving closer though, Rexburg! WOO! We will have to visit much more often. Anna and Avrie will think they are cousins.
I'm so glad Richard said something, you really did make the road a little easier to travel by.
You are so great at blogging! How do you do it!? There's just so much that has piled up, that the task is overwhelming. I'll have to set aside like 3 hours of time to do it. GOAL: have a blog posted by the end of this week. So shall it be written, so shall it be done.
Right? I guess we'll find out.
I miss you!
Post a Comment