I love max and ruby
Great book Anna can "read". It has picture words.
Counting ants (raisins)
Carrying food in her ant mandible.
Larvae keeping warm in the and nest. It's hard work caring for an entire nest with a colony of just 2 ants.
Antennae
That's about it except a few coloring pages and practicing writing ant. We also did a lot of field work. Rich caught Anna naked, in the bathroom, after going potty, crouching down watching ants. She followed a large ant (prob a queen that took off its wings) for 15 or so minutes around the backyard yesterday. And she talks about them almost as much as she asks us to tell her a story.
I've been a little distracted because I got a new job with headstart and have had to set up my own "business" to get the job. Tomorrow I have my nieces for 3 days. Hooray for cousins!










3 comments:
I hate ants. They get in my field and make big mounds, they will sting, they are a nuisance. They are fun to learn about. Keep learning Anna.
You got the job??? Great!
This is great! I didn't even see this and I have been doing the same thing with Elizabeth. We got some of the same books from the library. How funny.
Post a Comment