"One of the greatest influences a person can have in this world is to influence a child. Children's beliefs and self-worth are shaped early in their lives. Everyone within the sound of my voice has the power to increase a child's confidence in himself or herself and to increase a child's faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ through the words they speak." Rosemary Wixom
I had my first day of work today. it went really well. The office is just down the street from my brother Andy's house, so my sister in law Virginia watched the girls today while I went. I worked from 12:30-2:15. Not too bad! It's nice to not have to leave the girls too much but still have a good job.
After work we went to grandmas house and ran in the sprinklers. Grandpa asked when we were going to take him to the cabin again. He is aching to go. Grandma said "have a good time." She is not aching to go.
2 comments:
I love that quote! So true!!! It is seriously surprising to me how much little bitty toddlers pick up on! It makes me hope that as a mother I am teaching, complimenting, and doing everything so that these little ones can feel Heavenly Father's love and have the confidence they need to face the world and everything!
I like the quote, but I would like to see more pictures. You say, "More picture, don't I post enough." I say never enough.
Post a Comment